Slindon College provides outstanding transformative education and pastoral care for boys aged 8-18 who thrive in a specialist learning environment more suited to Specific Learning Difficulties, Developmental Language Disorders and associated conditions. Our social and intelligent boys have had setbacks in mainstream settings and the College offers a well-developed pathway for their future success.
What we do:
- Our wide ranging curriculum is designed to meet the interest of the pupils. Small, individualised classes enable pupils to acquire the skills they need to find their own role in life, confident in their abilities and contribution.
- We support a wide range of Specific Learning Difficulties including; Literacy & numeracy difficulties (like Dyslexia & Dyscalculia); Speech, Language & Communication Difficulties; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Additional facilities at the College include; outdoor swimming pool; sports halls; school farm and woodland area, where the Forest School takes place. The College also take part in Greenpower Cars as part of extra curricular activities.
- After an informal chat we will request copies of any assessments of your son’s needs, such as an EHCP and their latest school report prior to a placement being offered. A non-returnable registration fee of £200 will be required on acceptance of the place.
- Various boarding options are available for Secondary Students and Sixth Formers.
Our users say:
"This school has changed my son and our home life for the better. Happy child, happy parents, happy home." Anon. - Parent Survey 2019