THINK18 is a charity set up to support young adults (16 upwards) with learning disabilities in the UK
We aim to develop social networks and friendships, independence and social skills. Emphasis is on providing them with safe social environments to enjoy activities with their friends.
We aim to grow the charity and offer social activities, workshops, buddy schemes and much more for young adults with moderate / severe learning difficulties.
What we do:
- Some of the activities include dance workshops, art workshops, film nights and hanging out in a safe and relaxed environment.
- Feedback will help to shape the activities we host ask that no one misses out on what they want to do!
- We have links with the Halow Project which is a successful charity in Guildford.
- Parents and carers can relax and chat whilst young people enjoy themselves.
- Watch out for more events coming in 2020!