Parents & Carers Support Organisation (PACSO) (Short Breaks Provider)
PACSO offers play & social opportunities to children/young people with any kind of additional need/disability. Clubs, trips & play sessions provide much-needed respite. Siblings welcome. Family activities to enjoy together. No diagnosis necessary.
COVID-19: CONTACT US FOR INFO ON CURRENT ACTIVITIES
What we do:
- After School Clubs: we offer a range of clubs for 5-25 year olds during term time. Clubs are booked termly, with different activities available each time. Enjoy toys & messy play at Sensory Club or go out & about at Go Club, plus much more to choose from!
- Saturday Clubs: our two Saturday Clubs for children/ young people & siblings aged 5-19 meet monthly at Fordwater School. Choose either the morning session (9:30am-12noon) or afternoon session (1:00pm-3:30pm). Enjoy art, toys, games and lots of fun!
- Holiday Clubs/ Trips: Children & siblings aged 5-19 can enjoy Easter & Christmas Play Days plus our flagship event The PACSO Summer Playscheme. We also offer trips out & about for children/ young people with disabilities 5-19 during half terms & holidays.
- PACSO Plus: PACSO members aged 19-25 can stay connected with PACSO even after moving on. Lots of opportunities for young people to catch up with their friends, including Go Plus Club during term time, and Trips in the holidays.
- Little PACSO: toddler group for children with disabilities in Bognor, Littlehampton & Chichester. Children enjoy messy play & toys. Parent & carers can enjoy a cup of tea & a chat, share support and meet other families. No diagnosis needed.
Our users say:
"PACSO gave me a lifeline when I was at my lowest ebb." [At the Play Days] "both my children... shine & have an amazing time." [Little PACSO is] “fantastic!… so welcoming & always ready with an ear to listen… a relaxed & understanding environment."
Age Range: 0–25
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01243 533 353