Umbrellas - Billingshurst (Reaching Families)
We are currently conducting Umbrellas groups virtually, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Umbrellas is a support group for parent carers of children and young people with special additional needs and disabilities.
What we do:
- We currently run monthly groups in Worthing, Haywards Heath and Billingshurst.
- Umbrellas is a great opportunity to meet other parent carers and share ideas.
- Talk freely and get information that is relevant to your child and family.
- Guest speakers visit our sessions
- See flyers on Events page for dates and times.
Age Range: 0–25
Free to use?
07951 793 734
Billingshurst Community Centre,