Umbrellas - Worthing (Reaching Families)
We are running virtual groups weekly as well as in-person events monthly at Billingshurst, Littlehampton and Worthing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Umbrellas is a support group for parent carers of children and young people with special additional needs and disabilities.
What we do:
- We currently run monthly groups in Worthing, Littlehampton and Billingshurst, as well as weekly groups via zoom.
- Umbrellas is a great opportunity to meet other parent carers and share ideas.
- Talk freely and get information that is relevant to your child and family.
- Guest speakers visit some of our sessions.
- See flyers on our Support groups page on our website, and on facebook
Age Range: 0–25
Free to use?
07951 794 734
Durrington Community Centre (Tesco complex),