Travel back in time and experience the South’s industrial and rural heritage for a unique day out in West Sussex.
Explore 36 acres of history nestled in the heart of the South Downs National Park. With over 40 different exhibits to discover, from transport to industry to communications there is something for all ages and interests!
What we do:
- Various hands on activities around the museum, offered by our team of Volunteers.
- Enjoy fun rides on our Narrow Gauge Railway and Historic Buses.
- Over 50 event days every year, see our events page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible, accessibility statement is available on our website: http://www.amberleymuseum.co.uk/accessibility-information
- Free entry for under 5's, and registered carers.