Arundel CofE School
At our school, we provide a stimulating learning environment for all children within a caring, Christian ethos. We aim to give all children a wide range of learning opportunities to help them to grow into independent, well-behaved and responsible young people who achieve the highest standards possible across the whole curriculum.
What we do:
- Our Governing Body ensure that as a school we make appropriate provision for all pupils identified as having special educational needs. The named SENCO for the school is Hayley Meyer.
- A member of the Governing body, Mrs Bella Burchell, takes particular interest in special educational needs, although the Governing Body as a whole is responsible for making provision for pupils with special educational needs.
- Your child’s class teacher will plan for the variety of needs in the classroom by providing appropriate tasks and achievable outcomes to consolidate and extend children’s learning.
- In addition to the regular parent meetings, you will be kept regularly informed of your child’s progress by agreeing and sharing your child’s individual education plan with the SENCO, class teacher and special educational needs teaching assistant.
- At ACE we work with a learning mentor and play therapist. Healthcare plans and pastoral support plans can be used to meet specific needs.
Age Range: 4–11
Free to use?
01903 883 149
Arundel Church of England School,