Autism Support Crawley - group for parents and carers over the age of 18
Autism Support Crawley are a group for parents and carers over the age of 18 living within Sussex or Surrey, who are looking after someone who is on the Autistic Spectrum, or who has other social communication difficulties. Everyone is welcome at our group whether the person you care for has a diagnosis or not.
What we do:
- The purpose of our group is to give parents and carers the opportunity to share information, advice and support, in a relaxed, informal environment
- We hold monthly meetings first Thursday of every month at Broadfield Childrens Centre, 7.30 - 9.15pm. At some of our meetings we also have guest speakers/professionals joining us.
- We also have a social pub meeting on the third Thursday of the month from 7-30pm . Plus coffee mornings 4th Thursday of the month (term time only) 10am - 12 noon. Please see our website for full details including locations.
- We run social events throughout the year and publicise events other relevant organisations are running that may be of interest to our members for themselves or their children.
- We have a very active Facebook page which is a closed group page, where our members can share information, ask questions and advice or chat to other parent/carers. We are a very friendly and supportive group.
Our users say:
When I came to Autism support Crawley it was great to discover that it wasn't just me. Come along and meet people who get it! The Clan are fantastic , I only joined 6 weeks ago and was made to feel truly welcome. These lot are fantastic x
Age Range: 18–99
Free to use?
07596 737 741
Broadfield Childrens Centre,