1 Special Education Needs Assessment Team (SENAT)
SENAT is responsible for considering requests for education, health and care needs assessments, for conducting these assessments and for monitoring and reviewing children and young people who have Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs). There are a variety of roles within the service including managers, (senior) planning co-ordinators and caseworker.View forms and more here .
We are made up of 5 teams:
What we do:
- WEST: Team West covers the all areas West of Littlehampton, including Chichester, Bognor Regis, Midhurst and Petworth. Contact the team by emailing SENAT.West@westsussex.gov.uk or call 03302222516.
- Team SOUTH covers the coast – including Worthing, Steyning, Littlehampton, Angmering, Shoreham, Portslade and Hove. Contact the team by emailing SENAT.South@westsussex.gov.uk or call 03302223120.
- Team NORTH covers Crawley. Contact the team by emailing SENAT.North@westsussex.gov.uk call 03302222722
- Team MID covers the mid of the county, including Horsham, Burgess Hill, Cuckfield, East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Contact by emailing SENAT.Mid@westsussex.gov.uk or call 03302223121.
- Preparation for Adulthood Team (Post-16) Our Post-16 team covers the whole county, and so isn’t divided by area. We have a designated team of staff who are specialists in Post-16 education for Young. Tel: 0330 222 4848 SENAT.firstname.lastname@example.org.