Lodge Hill Centre
Lodge Hill is a 32 acre outdoor activity centre in the heart of the South Downs National Park.
We are currently offering a limited service, more information on this can be found here
What we do:
- Specialised equipment for our outdoor activities including hoists for abseiling, high zip wire and low zip wire.
- Our Ash Lodge sleeps up to 10 guests and is perfect for a family get away. It has a specialist bed and hoist and is easily accessible. There is also a BBQ and campfire area for all to enjoy and adjacent parking.
- We run activity days throughout the year for children under 18 and their family and friends to come along and enjoy a full day of super fun outdoor activities. Each day is 10am – 3:30pm and is just £5 per person! (Lunch no longer included)
- We offer training for our Terrain Hoppers so you can hire them for sessions and explore our grounds or alternatively have one of our instructors accompany you. We also offer fully accessible bikes from 'We Cycle Too'. You can hire these for sessions.
- We accept Compass Cards so you can get 10% discount when booking a stay in our lodges or when booking the Terrain Hoppers.