Horsham Inclusive Football with Albion in the Community (juniors and adults)
What is the event?
We are pleased to announce that under current government guidance, outdoor sport for people with a disability is permitted once again, and we are therefore able to restart weekly inclusive face-to-face sessions.
The sessions will be open to all players, but you will need to pre-book in order to attend. To book this session, click here. Please note that a membership is required, find out more when you go to book a session.
Age group: 6+ years
Time: juniors 10 – 11am, adults 11am – 12pm.
During the sessions:
- We will aim to limit physical contact time between players.
- Our coaches will be stricter on social distancing among players.
- Activities will be spread across bigger spaces with reduced group sizes.
- We will ensure high standards of hygiene.
- Staff will complete all necessary cleaning and Covid-19 procedures.
Any questions in the meantime, just drop us an email at: email@example.com