Challengers Virtual Youth Scheme
What is the event?
Challengers will be running fun and engaging virtual sessions for young people of all abilities. There will be two youth clubs a week with different activities for all interests and abilities.
Sessions are open to all children in the Play and Youth age groups and offered free of charge. Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show. We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end. Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
- Wednesday 3rd February: 4.30-6pm Quiz & Games
- Monday 8th February: 4.30-6pm Bingo & Games
- Wednesday 10th February: 4.30-6pm Quiz & Games
- Monday 22nd February: 6.30-7.30pm Dance and Exercise class with Jess
- Wednesday 24th February: 4.30-6pm The Greatest Showman Party!
- Wednesday 3rd March: 4.30-6pm Quiz & Games
- Monday 8th March: 4.30-6pm Craft Session (materials provided)
- Wednesday 10th March: 4.30-6pm Quiz & Games
- Monday 15th March: 4.30-6pm Virtual Disco Party!