Challengers Virtual Youth Scheme
What is the event?
Challengers will be running fun and engaging virtual sessions for young people of all abilities. There will be two youth clubs a week with different activities for all interests and abilities.
Sessions are open to all children in the Youth age groups (12 - 18) and offered free of charge.
Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show.
We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end.
Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
- Monday 10th May: 4:30-6pm Origami session
- Wednesday 12th May: 4:30-6pm Show & Tell hobbies!
- Monday 17th May: 4:30-6pm Gaming session
- Wednesday 19th May: 4:30-6pm Pet Show
- Monday 24th May: 4:30-5:30pm Quiz & Games
- Wednesday 26th May: 4:30-6pm Non-Stop Kids dance and games party
- Monday 7th June: 4:30-6pm Cupcake baking
- Wednesday 9th June: 4:30-6pm British Party for the Queen’s birthday!
- Monday 14th June: 4:30-6pm Science experiments
- Wednesday 16th June: 4:30-6pm Quiz & Games
- Monday 21st June: 4:30-6pm Summer Quiz & Games
- Wednesday 23rd June: 4:30-6pm Armed Forces Session
- Monday 28th June: 4:30-6pm Gaming session
- Wednesday 30th June: 4:30-6pm Summer Quiz & Games
- Monday 5th July: 4:30-6pm American Independence Party
- Wednesday 7th July: 4:30-6pm Wimbledon Tennis session
- Monday 12th July: 4:30-6pm Virtual Disco
- Wednesday 14th July: 4:30-6pm End of term snacks and catch up!
How to book – Challengers Families
Bookings for all virtual sessions will now be taken online
Please book onto the waiting list with your day and time preferences. We will review the waiting list on a daily basis, confirming all bookings to families and sending out the link to join the Zoom session up to a day before it is scheduled to take place.
New to Challengers?
We would love to welcome more young people to our virtual sessions to get a taste of Challengers! If you are not currently registered with Challengers but would like to join, please complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.