Computer Games - Addiction or Aid? (parents and carers)- VIRTUAL EVENT
What is the event?
Computer Games, Addiction or Aid?
Delivered by YMCA Downslink Group on behalf of West Sussex Mind This workshop looks at video gaming culture, the risks of addiction and how to stay safe online. Find out:
• Why we play games
• What the different types of games there are and what kind of players like them
• Gaming culture
• The benefits of gaming
• Gaming addiction explained
• The social side of gaming
• Staying safe whilst gaming
• Working alongside gaming in a professional role
The workshop is run by a therapist and gamer, with plenty of opportunity for discussion and sharing your own experiences
To book your place, please go to westsussexmind.eventbrite.com