Staying Safe Online Parent & Carer Session
What is the event?
West Sussex County Council are holding a 'Staying Safe Online' awareness session which is aimed at parents and carers of children and young people.
The aim of the sessions is to cover the following:
- What young people are doing online?
- Identifying some of the risks young people may face online.
- Looking at how you can support your children to protect themselves when online.
- Showing you the help/ support and resources available.
- How to report any concerns.
The event is free to attend and you must book a place on the session. To book a place click here to visit the Eventbrite registration page.